We all know the feeling, watching a presentation or preparing for one, we all will use infographics at some stage in our career. Here are some steps to ensure you get it right.
- What is the purpose of the infographic?
- Why should it be important to the learner?
- How can we use it to explore the learning further?
When you have the answers to the above questions here are some tips to create your infographic.
- Make your image stand out by using contrasting colours that.
- Use as little text as possible, stick to key words and headings.
- Where possible, use custom images. If you want to show one company has more employees use more people in the image.
- Your infographic can tell its own story don’t build up to it.