London Training For Excellence is always looking for new and vibrant lecturers to train our many courses.
All our lecturers must be fully qualified in their respective field and must have a dedication to training individuals to give the best service possible.
If you feel you have what it takes to become a member of our lecturer family please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with Job as a subject.
Please be sure to include your CV, courses you feel you can train, available dates and a brief extract as to why you feel you would benefit London Training For Excellence.
We look forward to welcoming you to our company.
26/05/2014 – Ref: SALESREP1103
Sales Representative (Arabic and English Speaking)
London Training Excellence LTD – London NW10
Hours: Monday to Wednesday 9:00am to 4:00pm
Fluent Arabic Language and English Language, Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
To plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities, so as to maintain and develop sales of London Training for Excellences’ course range primarily to the Gulf and Middle East.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Maintain and develop a computerised customer and prospect database.
• Plan and carry out direct marketing activities to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
• Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone and email.
• Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
• Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
• Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
• Generate leads and convert into sales.
• Respond to website enquiries and email enquiries.
• Maintain and report on equipment and software suitability for direct marketing and sales reporting purposes.
• Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
• Manage the external marketing agency activities of telemarketing and research.
• Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
Scale and territory indicators:
Core product range of London Training for Excellence courses price range £700 upwards. Target sectors: All major multiple-site organizations, individuals and small to medium sizes business.
To apply email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. London resident only apply.