7 reasons why Saudi business leaders should consider taking a training course in London
Are you a business leader from Saudi Arabia and looking for a training course in London to hone your leadership skills? Professional development is important in this fast-moving industry, where better to get this learning and experience from other then London.
Let’s look at 7 reasons to why you should consider taking a training course in London.
- London is the top choice for international students looking to study abroad. Over 100,000 international students are studying in London every year. International students come from over 200 different nations, making London a global, vibrant and diverse city.
- London has a strong reputation around the world for both education and business. Choosing to study business in the capital will help you get noticed by employers wherever you choose to look for work. Your CV will benefit from the prestige of London and the experience of working in the city could open up new opportunities around the world.
- London offers outstanding academic support and facilities for students. There are over 120 different libraries, including the British Library which houses over 150 million books. Three million new items are added to the collection of the British Library every year.
- Despite the country’s economical struggles over the last few years, London has managed to emerge stronger than ever. As one of the financial capitals of the world, it is a first choice for many internationally affluent organisations (including BSkyB, the BBC, Penguin and HSBC) to host their headquarters and overseas branches.
- One of the best parts about being an international student is experiencing a new culture. London is such a unique and diverse place that chances are you’ll experience many cultures in the UK’s capital! London has over 100,000 international students, so not only will you be able to meet people from all over the world, but you’ll also be able to find your own countrymen if you’re ever homesick.
- A London training course is highly recognised around the world, so no matter what you’re specialty, you’re sure to be in high demand. Plenty of affluent industries such as finance, publishing, fashion and media choose to make London their territory.
- London is a centre for academic excellence. Over 70 Nobel Prize laureates have studied or worked at a London educational institute.
Looking adult courses in London to train your staff? Want to find the best courses in London? Find out more about our training courses in London we offer at London TFE.